04 - 05 June, 2019
The Grand Brighton, Brighton
+44 (0) 207 368 9465
Retail and consumer packaged goods brands like adidas Group, Under Armour, and Ben & Jerry’s chose Dropbox Business because it brought their teams closer together. We help companies work smarter through every step of the supply chain, from the first designs to the final sale. Keep key stakeholders up to date with a central repository for contracts and budgets, and streamline collaborative processes for design, logistics, planning, and analytics with the tool employees already know and love. Dropbox Business is the secure, collaborative technology that keeps distributed teams on the same page — so they can put great products into the hands of their customers.
- Dropbox Business is rated “best in class” for sync performance by IDC
- Enhance your team's existing workflows with over 300,000 app integrations
- With 1.2 billion files synced each day, our infrastructure is optimized for performance at a massive scale and backed by a world-class security organization.
- Bring together the fragmented IT ecosystem between POS, logistics, manufacturing, and design software, and reduce the number of tools IT needs to manage
- Monitor internal and external sharing with comprehensive audit logs to be sure that recent sketches, recipes, or layouts are always protected